Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law
A Premier Research Organization committed in AI and International Law Research.
Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence is a research-centric organization, which is registered as a charitable trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
The Organization's core goal is to develop qualitative research and impart AI-related education with an India-centric approach globally.
Read the January Issue of The Indian Learning
'The Indian Learning' is a special magazine that features efforts to encourage articles and pieces in the field of AI, Business Ethics, Law and Tech as a whole. We publish our position statements, general updates and further developments that are connected with the ecosystem of artificial intelligence ethics.
Read the Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law
The Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law is a biannual law journal covering technology law in a combination of theoretical and practical approaches. It also provides coverage of the relationship between law and artificial intelligence in businesses, education, research and innovation practices.
- Sun, 04 JulOnline Essay Competition
- Thu, 05 AugOnline Moot Court
- Thu, 01 OctOnline Conference
- Sun, 23 AugWebinar
- 04-Apr-2020, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTWebinarIn collaboration with IMS Law College, Noida, the Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is set to organize a National Webinar on Indian Strategy for AI & Law with Abhivardhan, the Chairperson and Managing Trustee of Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law.
- Sun, 26 JanOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, 08 SepSVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Manage
- Sat, 20 JulOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, 22 JunOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, 25 MayOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, 07 AprSheroes Hangout
The key to artificial intelligence has always been the representation.
Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law at a Glance
A Bit of Background
The Society focuses on the academic areas of Artificial Intelligence and Law to institute and provide legal, technical and social solutions to understand and disseminate the field of AI & Law at its practical reality.