INDIAN SOCIETY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW
AI is the future, and we make it legal.
Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law wants to spread our message of hope and compassion. We believe that a single action can make a difference in the community, and that collective action can greatly impact the world. The Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is the only society in India, which conceives of the incorporation of Artificial Intelligence into the field of Law, wherein it is a multidisciplinary collaboration between Law and Information Technology (particularly Data Science and AI).
READ THE JANUARY ISSUE OF THE INDIAN LEARNING
'The Indian Learning' is a special magazine that features efforts to encourage articles and pieces in the field of AI, Business Ethics, Law and Tech as a whole. We publish our position statements, general updates and further developments that are connected with the ecosystem of artificial intelligence ethics.
READ THE INDIAN JOURNAL OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW
The Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law is a biannual law journal covering technology law in a combination of theoretical and practical approaches. It also provides coverage of the relationship between law and artificial intelligence in businesses, education, research and innovation practices.
- Wed, Feb 10Online Essay CompetitionFeb 10, 7:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Feb 15, 11:00 AM GMT+5:30Online Essay CompetitionThe Editorial Board of the Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law (IJAIL) [E-ISSN: 2582-6999] is pleased to announce that it is launching the 1st edition of its International Essay Writing Competition on AI Ethics and Law.
- Thu, Oct 01Online Conference
- Sun, Aug 23Webinar
- Apr 04, 2020, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+5:30WebinarIn collaboration with IMS Law College, Noida, the Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is set to organize a National Webinar on Indian Strategy for AI & Law with Abhivardhan, the Chairperson and Managing Trustee of Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law.
- Sun, Jan 26Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, Sep 08SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Manage
- Sat, Jul 20Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, Jun 22Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, May 25Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, Apr 07Sheroes Hangout
The key to artificial intelligence has always been the representation.
INDIAN SOCIETY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW AT A GLANCE
A Bit of Background
The Society focuses on the academic areas of Artificial Intelligence and Law to institute and provide legal, technical and social solutions to understand and disseminate the field of AI & Law at its practical reality.