Talks and Events
Discover our Various Events and Competitions in Play.
- Thu, 05 AugOnline Moot Court
- Sun, 04 JulOnline Essay Competition
- Thu, 01 OctOnline Conference
- Sun, 23 AugWebinar
- 04-Apr-2020, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTWebinarIn collaboration with IMS Law College, Noida, the Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is set to organize a National Webinar on Indian Strategy for AI & Law with Abhivardhan, the Chairperson and Managing Trustee of Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law.
- Sun, 26 JanOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, 08 SepSVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Manage
- Sat, 20 JulOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, 22 JunOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, 25 MayOnline Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, 07 AprSheroes Hangout
The Juris En Talks Annual Report
Presenting the Report
The Juris En Conference on International Law, 2020 (JECIL 2020) - is a part of The Jurisprudential Entrepreneurship Project, which is the flagship academic project by Internationalism. The Juris En Talks is a talk series as a part of the Conference Project, which is handled by the Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law.
This recommendation report suggests on the imperative areas of synthetic jurisprudence being undertaken for learning and review purposes. There is no conflict of interest among the publisher and the speakers involved in the various monthly editions of The Juris En Talks, neither does it exist with the Organizing Team of The Juris En Conference on International Law, 2020.
We thank Mr Pritam Ghosh from the School of Law, NMIMS Bangalore Campus, Udomo Ali from International Law and Technology Interoperability Association and the Organizing Team of JECIL 2020 for their support
Ideas We are Interested to talk about
Here are some of the topics we ponder upon, on which we would be open to talk about. Through The Juris En Talks, we would like to encourage a forum of innovative discussions and ground-level discourses.