TALKS AND EVENTS
Discover our Various Events and Competitions in Play.
- Wed, Feb 10Online Essay CompetitionFeb 10, 7:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Feb 15, 11:00 AM GMT+5:30Online Essay CompetitionThe Editorial Board of the Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law (IJAIL) [E-ISSN: 2582-6999] is pleased to announce that it is launching the 1st edition of its International Essay Writing Competition on AI Ethics and Law.
- Thu, Oct 01Online Conference
- Sun, Aug 23Webinar
- Apr 04, 2020, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+5:30WebinarIn collaboration with IMS Law College, Noida, the Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is set to organize a National Webinar on Indian Strategy for AI & Law with Abhivardhan, the Chairperson and Managing Trustee of Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law.
- Sun, Jan 26Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, Sep 08SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Manage
- Sat, Jul 20Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, Jun 22Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sat, May 25Online Broadcast/Recording
- Sun, Apr 07Sheroes Hangout
THE JURIS EN TALKS ANNUAL REPORT
Presenting the Report
The Juris En Conference on International Law, 2020 (JECIL 2020) - is a part of The Jurisprudential Entrepreneurship Project, which is the flagship academic project by Internationalism. The Juris En Talks is a talk series as a part of the Conference Project, which is handled by the Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law.
This recommendation report suggests on the imperative areas of synthetic jurisprudence being undertaken for learning and review purposes. There is no conflict of interest among the publisher and the speakers involved in the various monthly editions of The Juris En Talks, neither does it exist with the Organizing Team of The Juris En Conference on International Law, 2020.
We thank Mr Pritam Ghosh from the School of Law, NMIMS Bangalore Campus, Udomo Ali from International Law and Technology Interoperability Association and the Organizing Team of JECIL 2020 for their support
IDEAS WE ARE INTERESTED TO TALK ABOUT
Here are some of the topics we ponder upon, on which we would be open to talk about. Through The Juris En Talks, we would like to encourage a forum of innovative discussions and ground-level discourses.
FAKE NEWS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
INDIAN CULTURE AND STARTUPS
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE BEYOND CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
HUMAN RIGHTS AND MULTILATERALISM
COURTS AND THEIR JURISDICTION
CREATIVITY IN CYBERSPACE
CONTACT INDIAN SOCIETY OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW
8/12 Patrika Marg, Civil Lines